Fixed Income Data Analyst - Polish Speaker
You love the pace of the financial markets. You're always on the pulse with the latest market movements.
You're the type of person that looks beyond the headline. You live for the detail and understand the importance of the underlying financial data that inspires breaking news, financial reporting and analysis.
You enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems. You're just the sort of person we are looking for to join our Fixed Income team in Global Data!
What you can expect from this opportunity?
You will take part in the Global Data Training Programme for two-weeks which will help you build the foundation for your entire career at Bloomberg. Joining the Global Data department means that you are a part of one of the world's leading sources of data; providing accurate, up-to-the-second insights for financial market professionals. You will enhance your product knowledge, learn about our clients and their needs and build relationships throughout the company. The training will teach you financial concepts, data and the functions of our state-of-the-art Bloomberg Terminal.
Whether you are sourcing market data from new or existing providers, processing complex financial data or implementing technology solutions to enhance our processes and software, your work will help to ensure the consistency, quality and product delivery of our Fixed Income platform.
We will trust you to:
- Develop relationships with some of the world's largest companies, Lead Managers and Trustees to ensure the accuracy and timely collation of this information
- Source and validate raw fixed income data that enables our clients to make better informed decisions
- Maintain, improve and deliver accurate, high quality information for the Bloomberg Professional Service
- Assist our world-renowned client support help desk with escalated client inquiries
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative work-flow efficiencies and implement technology solutions to enhance our processes and software
- Liaise with Product, Sales, News and Research & Development to enhance relevant product databases
You need to have:
- Be fluent in English and Polish
- A keen interest in financial markets and sound knowledge of fixed income
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Effective project management skills and ability to prioritize tasks accordingly
- Speed and accuracy when processing data
- High proficiency in MS Excel is required
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, team environment
- Experience in Customer Service or Client Relationship Management
It would be great if you had:
- Experience of processing data is desirable
- Knowledge in information technology or statistical analysis or computer programming (for example VBA, SQL, MATLAB, Python)
- Leadership experience or skills
- Fluency in Russian is beneficial
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!