Motorrad Sales - 12 Month Placement - BMW UK Ltd
The Motorrad Sales team are responsible for all aspects of Sales, Sales Operations and Product for BMW Motorcycles. This includes a vast array of areas including Production planning, Sales Tactical programmes, Product management, Sales Support to the Retailer network, Sales Reporting, Infonet updates, Remarketing, Bonus payments, and sales positioning in the UK market.
The team has a high profile within BMW Motorrad in Munich and are considered an example to other markets around the world.
BMW Motorrad Sales has consistently driven the brand to the current position of being 2nd amongst a very competitive marketplace. With the introduction of 7 new models, and 11 model updates this year, we expect to be back in number one position once again.
This placement will give you the opportunity to work in a lively and dynamic department and have a flexible role that will provide you with real experience. Being a small division within BMW Group has its advantages as you will quickly be required to add value and contribute to the team’s success. In BMW Motorrad we do not view you as a student, we consider you a full member of the team and we need you to make a difference.
Role responsibilities include:
- Fleet Management – with hundreds of internal bikes on a number of different fleets (Press, Shows, Events, Off Road Skills, etc), careful management of the fleet is critical.
- Remarketing Support – Assisting with the sale of the Internal bikes via the new online auction programme.
- Product Datafile Management – the Datafiles contain all key product information and are relied upon by the network and other nternal departments.
- Proof Reading - working closely with the Process and Planning Manager to ensure that all product and process communications are accurate.
- Sales Support – supporting the Sales teams in a number of different functions
- Regional Manager support
- Sales Reporting
- Producing and compiling regular presentations for Exec, senior managers and other internal departments.
- Review and analyse competitor pricing and product actions and benchmark against BMW models.
- Responsible for updating and publishing product and sales bulletins on the Retailer Infonet
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!