Product Marketing - 12 Month Placement - BMW UK Ltd
The Product and Market Planning team is part of the BMW Marketing department and is responsible for the launch and lifecycle management of all new BMW models sold in the UK
The team has a high profile within BMW UK and the BMW Retailer network, influences future product development with the BMW headquarters and has early access to the latest BMW models.
Key activities include; defining UK market product strategy, future model planning including product specification, price positioning and volume setting, launch management when new models are introduced to the market including press launches, customer events and retailer briefings and lifecycle management to reflect BMW, competitor and market developments.
This placement will give you the opportunity to work in a department at the heart of the BMW business, dealing directly with the broad BMW model range and contributing towards its continued success.
- Provide product expertise, responding to requests for product information and assistance from other business areas, retailers and suppliers.
- Effective day-to-day management of the Product fleet of vehicles to meet customer requirements.
- Review and analyse competitor pricing and product actions and benchmark against BMW models.
- Monitor motoring press and report on relevant BMW and competitor articles.
- Represent the BMW brand and product at customer events, eg BMW PGA Championship, Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!