Marketing Arts Programme - 12 Month Placement - Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd
This internship with start in July 2018 and will involve the support of Global Arts Programme Manager in the development and implementation of marketing activities in the area of contemporary art; continuing to build a global reputation in this field; building relationships with artists, art fairs and galleries.
It will also involve Support of the Marketing Team in organising, coordinating, planning global marketing events like motor shows, dealer incentives or customer experiences.
- Organisation and execution of marketing activities in the areas of arts and general events like motor shows or customer events
- Administrative tasks including raising purchase orders, vehicle logistics, DHL shipping, taking & sharing meeting minutes, organisation of meetings
- Day to day budget management and budget planning. Maintaining and monitoring an accurate picture of all expenditure at all times
- Ad hoc tasks; e.g. working on legal documents, supporting at events
- Execution of own projects
- Regular exchange with regional Arts/Event resources in order to ensure information flow on certain topics
- Exchange with press department on certain topics
- Ensuring brand appropriate event and environment execution for every event
- Creatively develop event ideas and concepts in conjunction with relevant line manager in order to enhance brand image and create visibility
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!