Customer Relationship Management - 12 Month Placement - Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd
A CRM intern is required to join the team at Rolls-Royce to play an integral role in the team based at Goodwood. Working within the Retail Systems and Tools team, the role will be involved in supporting the development and rollout of key CRM related projects in 2018/19. The internship is for 12 months from July 2018.
- Support retail systems strategy.
- Act as key point of contact for all retail systems.
- Act as key project co-ordinator for retail system development initiatives (and software releases), involved in scoping, testing and integration tasks.
- Manage and champion key metrics and reporting for all retail systems to increase knowledge, awareness and usage.
- Support the drive for enhanced data quality within the business.
- Co-ordinate training initiatives to offer training to wider business.
- Responsible for working with key suppliers/agencies.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!