Aftersales, Warranty & Campaigns - 12 Month Placement - Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd
We are looking for an undergraduate to do a 12 month placement within our Aftersales, Warranty & Campaigns department. You will be based in Bognor Regis at our new Technology and logistics Centre and working for Britain’s leading automotive brand.
The Rolls-Royce Aftersales Warranty Department are responsible for providing a range of support functions for our global dealer network in order to maximise customer satisfaction. As part of Ownership Services we are responsible for ensuring that vehicle warranty/service claims, technical campaigns and dealer warranty audits are administered in an efficient and timely manner.
- Creating reports for Technical Actions completion rates
- Introducing dealers to new reporting system
- Supporting the manager with project work
- Helping to develop and create new processes to support daily tasks
- Dealing with technical issues relating to system access.
- Updates to dealer facing bulletins.
- Quarterly dealer key performance indicators report on Aftersales operations to measure worldwide dealer performances.
- Quarterly Internal Aftersales reports.
- Technical Action cost analysis.
- Prepare team and department warranty presentations
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!