Internal Communications - 12 Month Placement - Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd
We are looking for a student to join our Internal Communications team for 12 Months starting July 2018.The role will include:
- Reporting to the Manager, Internal Communications to manage and administer effective employee communications at Goodwood and the international Rolls-Royce community.
- Administration and evaluation of internal communication channels with a key focus on developing up to date and engaging content on the Rolls-Royce intranet.
- Promotion of Rolls-Royce through internal communication channels in BMW Group, building effective networks with international internal colleagues.
- Support for Manager, Internal Communications and wider Corporate Communications team.
- Employee communications. Management and administration of employee engagement across a variety of internal channels.
- Newsletter. Management of Quarterly employee newsletter content and production including photography, story research, drafting and proof-reading content and distribution
- Intranet. Management and administration of the company’s intranet including evaluation metrics to support knowledge transfer and greater employee engagement
- Events. Management and support of employee events, including employee forums, family days, business briefings, regular management meetings etc.
- Corporate and business communications - Supporting the Corporate Communications Manager
- Social Media and Digital Environment - Developing additional new and engaging communications
- Network. Liaison with international internal communications colleagues in Rolls-Royce and BMW. Representing and promoting Rolls-Royce at relevant internal communications meetings. Promotion of Rolls-Royce through internal communication channels in BMW Group.
- Agency management. Management of creative agencies and contractors, including design and photography.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!