IT Infrastructure - 12 Month Placement - Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd
The IT Infrastructure department are responsible for the onsite infrastructure, covering the network, servers, telephony and all end devices (PCs, Printers, MFDs etc). The student intern will be responsible for support, assistance and some end user training for our internal customers. They will be required to assist in any other projects that need to be actioned during the year. The student will also participate in all areas of IT Infrastructure, as a learning experience.
- To assist in the rollover/replacement PC cycle
- To provide assistance and support to internal customers
- To update the IT Intranet pages
- To assist in any other projects as required
- To be back up support for video conference systems
- To assist with raising purchase orders and liaising with suppliers as required
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!