Lifestyle Communications - 12 Month Placement - Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd
A creative and enthusiastic Lifestyle Communications Student is required to join the team at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars to play an integral role in the Head Office communications team, based at the Home of Rolls-Royce in Goodwood. Working alongside the Global Lifestyle Communications Manager, the emphasis will be on luxury and art media activities.
The role has a broad range of responsibilities, supporting the Global Lifestyle Communications Manager and the wider Corporate Communications team in a variety of communications-related tasks. These include assisting with:
- Drafting external communications materials
- Media relations with international luxury, lifestyle and arts media
- Social media and Digital PR
- Delivering a variety of lifestyle communications and arts media events
- Bespoke communication
- Design communication
- Budgeting & accounting
- Reputation risk management, issues management, crisis communications
- Management of agencies and contractors, including design and photography
- Research and analysis
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!