13 Month Woodshop Production Placement - Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
As the epitome of exclusive super luxury, a Rolls-Royce delivers unmatched quality, style and performance. Behind the legendary brand is a team of passionate and highly talented people who do their utmost to satisfy the wishes of clients who commission a Rolls-Royce. Each year we offer a number of internship opportunities and are keen to hear from you if you are currently studying an undergraduate degree and are looking to complete a 6 or 12 month placement.
The maxim of Sir Henry Royce – ‘take the best that exists and make it better’ permeates everything we do at Rolls-Royce. As a student, you will have hands on experience from day one, while gaining practical insight into the corporate operations of a world-class automotive manufacturer.
We are seeking an intern to join our Woodshop Manufacturing department for 13 Months, starting July 2018.
- Analysis and optimisation of manufacturing processes and material flow
- Participate in problem solving and implementation of quality improvements
- Support the implementation of changes throughout the Wood Technology
- Improve effectiveness of production equipment and processes
- Support the development and integration of new wood parts, features and processes
- Support the specification, ordering and installation of production equipment
We offer a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum and a range of benefits including a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and a subsidised on-site restaurant. As well as being surrounded by many fellow interns throughout your internship you will be supported by our experts in your chosen field.
The application process is as follows:
- Stage 1 Online application form*
- Stage 2 Online ability tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
- Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
- Stage 4 Face to face interview with the hiring manager
*If you do not complete the free text questions your application will not be reviewed.
Applications close on Sunday 28th January 2018.
Please be aware that we complete rolling recruitment. As such, those candidates that have made an early application and have successfully moved through the recruitment process will be invited to the first face to face interviews.
For any further enquiries please contact the Central Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that our Undergraduate Placement opportunities are only open to students who will be returning to their final year of study following their placement with us.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!