13 Month Placement in Aftersales - Rolls-Royce Motor Cars
As the epitome of exclusive super luxury, a Rolls-Royce delivers unmatched quality, style and performance. Behind the legendary brand is a team of passionate and highly talented people who do their utmost to satisfy the wishes of clients who commission a Rolls-Royce. Each year we offer a number of internship opportunities and are keen to hear from you if you are currently studying an undergraduate degree and are looking to complete a 6 or 12 month placement.
The maxim of Sir Henry Royce – ‘take the best that exists and make it better’ permeates everything we do at Rolls-Royce. As a student, you will have hands on experience from day one, while gaining practical insight into the corporate operations of a world-class automotive manufacturer.
We are looking for an undergraduate to do a 12 month placement within our Aftersales, Warranty department. You will be based in Bognor Regis at our new Technology and logistics Centre and working for Britain’s leading automotive brand.
The Rolls-Royce Aftersales Warranty Department are responsible for providing a range of support functions for our global dealer network in order to maximise customer satisfaction. As part of Ownership Services we are responsible for ensuring that vehicle warranty/service claims, technical campaigns and dealer warranty audits are administered in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintaining global dealer contacts in a database for invoice purposes
- Using database to gather data and carry further analysis on parts defects
- Liaising with Finance department to carry out smooth transaction of credits and debits invoice to dealers worldwide.
- Support to manager with project work and warranty analysis
- Requesting parts back from dealers for further analysis.
- Dealing with technical issues relating to system accessibility.
- Updates to dealer facing communication reports.
- Warranty tracking report of KPI’s to be completed every month.
- Report on technical campaign completion for all markets every month.
- Quarterly dealer Key performance indicators report on Aftersales operations to measure worldwide dealer performances.
- Quarterly Internal Aftersales reports.
- Warranty cost analysis.
- Prepare team and department warranty presentations
- Taking and publication of the minutes for key warranty meetings
We offer a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum and a range of benefits including a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and a subsidised on-site restaurant. As well as being surrounded by many fellow interns throughout your internship you will be supported by our experts in your chosen field.
The application process is as follows:
- Stage 1 Online application form*
- Stage 2 Online ability tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
- Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
- Stage 4 Face to face interview with the hiring manager
*If you do not complete the free text questions your application will not be reviewed.
Applications close on Sunday 28th January 2018.
Please be aware that we complete rolling recruitment. As such, those candidates that have made an early application and have successfully moved through the recruitment process will be invited to the first face to face interviews.
For any further enquiries please contact the Central Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that our Undergraduate Placement opportunities are only open to students who will be returning to their final year of study following their placement with us.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!