Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - 12 month internship - Sales Operations
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is part of the BMW Group and its Goodwood manufacturing plant sits in the heart of the West Sussex countryside.
As the epitome of exclusive super luxury, a Rolls-Royce delivers unmatched quality, style and performance. Behind the legendary brand is a team of passionate and highly talented people who do their utmost to satisfy the wishes of clients who commission a Rolls-Royce. Each year we offer a number of internship opportunities and are keen to hear from you if you are currently studying an undergraduate degree and are looking to complete a 6 or 12 month placement.
The maxim of Sir Henry Royce – ‘take the best that exists and make it better’ permeates everything we do at Rolls-Royce. As a student, you will have hands on experience from day one, while gaining practical insight into the corporate operations of a world-class automotive manufacturer.
Sales Operations – Global Used Cars
- Support the Used Car and Fleet operation. Lead planning internal fleet from infleet, in life use to defleet to ensure business requirements are met and with greatest efficiency. Support the Development of the used car business globally.
Fleet Management – Infleet
- Plan volume requirements for European Region – manage the fleet planning spreadsheet
- Ensure orders are placed in line with requirements
- Lead specing of cars to ensure appropriate fleet representation and optimal Residual Values
- Arrange PDI of new fleet cars as required via the fleet workshop
- Support team assistant with registration process
Fleet Management - In Life
- Monitor Fleet Utilisation and recommend actions to address any shortfalls
- Support team assistant is responding to booking requests and maintaining the daily booking report
- Recommend and implement process and policy improvements.
Fleet Management - Defleet
- Identify vehicles for defleet and ensure refurbishment is arranged through fleet workshop
- Ensure all vehicles on Pre-Owned Portal
- Ensure high quality photography is available for all vehicles
- Set up and maintain fleet car auctions
- Maintain sales values analysis
Used Car Support
- Support Global Provenance Manager on delivery of projects including – ad-hoc reports/market analysis, Marketing, Programme Enhancements, Digital Development
- Monitor and support pre-series upgrade projects
We offer a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum and a range of benefits including a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and a subsidised on-site restaurant. As well as being surrounded by many fellow interns throughout your internship you will be supported by our experts in your chosen field.
The application process is as follows:
Stage 1 Online application form*
Stage 2 Online ability tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
Stage 4 Face to face interview with the hiring manager
*If you do not complete the free text questions your application will not be reviewed.
Applications close on Sunday 28th January 2018.
Please be aware that we complete rolling recruitment. As such, those candidates that have made an early application and have successfully moved through the recruitment process will be invited to the first face to face interviews.
- For any further enquiries please contact the Central Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that our Undergraduate Placement opportunities are only open to students who will be returning to their final year of study following their placement with us.
- Studying towards a business related degree and on track to achieve a 2:1 or above
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!