Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - 12 month internship - Sales Planning
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is part of the BMW Group and its Goodwood manufacturing plant sits in the heart of the West Sussex countryside.
As the epitome of exclusive super luxury, a Rolls-Royce delivers unmatched quality, style and performance. Behind the legendary brand is a team of passionate and highly talented people who do their utmost to satisfy the wishes of clients who commission a Rolls-Royce. Each year we offer a number of internship opportunities and are keen to hear from you if you are currently studying an undergraduate degree and are looking to complete a 6 or 12 month placement.
The maxim of Sir Henry Royce – ‘take the best that exists and make it better’ permeates everything we do at Rolls-Royce. As a student, you will have hands on experience from day one, while gaining practical insight into the corporate operations of a world-class automotive manufacturer.
The Internship supports the Sales Planning and Controlling Function. The Sales Planning and Controlling Function is responsible for the forecasting and reporting of the Global sales performance, playing a key role in steering the delivery of the Company's sales objectives on a monthly and annual basis.
The successful candidate will play a key role in supporting the delivery of the
Company's sales objectives on a monthly and annual basis
With responsibilities to include;
- Target management and tracking both for the department and for the regional teams
- Production of key management reports and presentations to disseminate performance information around the business
- Contact with regional teams around the globe to collate vital sales information
- Creation and maintenance of reports and reporting structures to ensure timely and clear information
- System and process improvements to help achieve maximum efficiency for the department
We offer a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum and a range of benefits including a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and a subsidised on-site restaurant. As well as being surrounded by many fellow interns throughout your internship you will be supported by our experts in your chosen field.
The application process is as follows:
Stage 1 Online application form*
Stage 2 Online ability tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
Stage 4 Face to face interview with the hiring manager
*If you do not complete the free text questions your application will not be reviewed.
Applications close on Sunday 28th January 2018.
Please be aware that we complete rolling recruitment. As such, those candidates that have made an early application and have successfully moved through the recruitment process will be invited to the first face to face interviews.
For any further enquiries please contact the Central Recruitment Team at email@example.com.
Please note that our Undergraduate Placement opportunities are only open to students who will be returning to their final year of study following their placement with us.
Qualifications and experience
- Currently undertaking university degree in Business Studies or other relevant degree
- Passion and enthusiasm for our brand, products and company
- Excellent language skills in English - language skills in German are an advantage but not essential
- Experienced in use of Microsoft Office 2013, especially Excel
- Self motivated and capable to work under pressure
- High level of organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, able to spot trends and interrogate data
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!