Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - 12 month internship - Marketing
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars is part of the BMW Group and its Goodwood manufacturing plant sits in the heart of the West Sussex countryside.
As the epitome of exclusive super luxury, a Rolls-Royce delivers unmatched quality, style and performance. Behind the legendary brand is a team of passionate and highly talented people who do their utmost to satisfy the wishes of clients who commission a Rolls-Royce. Each year we offer a number of internship opportunities and are keen to hear from you if you are currently studying an undergraduate degree and are looking to complete a 6 or 12 month placement.
The maxim of Sir Henry Royce – ‘take the best that exists and make it better’ permeates everything we do at Rolls-Royce. As a student, you will have hands on experience from day one, while gaining practical insight into the corporate operations of a world-class automotive manufacturer.
As the Marketing Executive Intern you will support the Regional Marketing Team in terms of product communications, fleet logistics and Goodwood & drive events with the objective of supporting sales through prospecting and loyalty programmes.
The role will also require you to support the Sales Channel Development Team on any new dealer opening, future retail activity, training and Dealer performance monitoring. Additional support to the Region for administrative tasks such as meeting arrangements, catering and post management.
- Support in coordination and allocation of cars to dealers and events, coordination with fleet manager, liaising with the workshop, control of disclaimers and forms according to insurance guidelines.
- Administrative support to the whole European department.
- Support on planning for all regional Goodwood events including Home of Rolls-Royce, Goodwood Revival and Festival of Speed.
- Support on planning for some marketing events including summer hotspot programme, ambassador programme and affinity partner events.
- Become a product expert to support with any supplier or agency product training.
- Support overall marketing team with dealer queries, CRM management, marketing campaigns and agency management.
- Additional support to the Region for administrative tasks such as meeting arrangements, catering and post management.
We offer a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum and a range of benefits including a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and a subsidised on-site restaurant. As well as being surrounded by many fellow interns throughout your internship you will be supported by our experts in your chosen field.
The application process is as follows:
Stage 1 Online application form*
Stage 2 Online ability tests (To be completed within 5 days of receipt)
Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
Stage 4 Face to face interview with the hiring manager
*If you do not complete the free text questions your application will not be reviewed.
Applications close on Sunday 28th January 2018.
Please be aware that we complete rolling recruitment. As such, those candidates that have made an early application and have successfully moved through the recruitment process will be invited to the first face to face interviews.
For any further enquiries please contact the Central Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that our Undergraduate Placement opportunities are only open to students who will be returning to their final year of study following their placement with us.
- University degree in progress preferably in the area of Marketing at 2:1 level or above
- Marketing environment experience is preferable along with project management skills
- Foreign language skills preferable but not essential
- Interest in the luxury goods industry, particularly marketing
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!