Global Leader Development Programme - MINI Plant Oxford (April 2018)
THE WHOLE WORLD CAN BE A PERFECT HOME BASE.
GET THE SKILLS TO SUCCEED - THE GLOBAL LEADER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME.
If you have a flair and love for business. In all its facets. All over the world. Then we have a perfect investment for you: our Global Leader Development Programme. Benefit from international experience and variation, and step by step learn the skills you need to succeed. If you are passionate about mobility solutions for tomorrow and enjoy taking on responsibility, you’re in good company.
GLDP is the place to be for top graduates. If you are aiming high and striving for a leading position at the BMW Group, you're in good company.
The home destination for this particular opportunity will be the Launch & Change Control area within the Quality Management department at the MINI Plant in Oxford.
The core activity of Launch & Change Control includes the planning, coordination and implementation of launches for parts and components for current derivatives and new cars.
The main target is to ensure the launches regarding quality, time and cost targets. Furthermore the aim is the most efficient implementation with given resources for technical changes on the product on time. Therefore, the planning and timing of launches and changes is essential.
This talent development opportunity will equip you step by step with the skills you need to succeed. Supported by an experienced mentor, you'll be able to benefit from this structured programme in several ways: having the chance to work abroad, sharing know-how, joining teams to tackle exciting and varied projects and building your own global network of contacts are only some of the programmes integral parts.
The programme will last for an 18 month period, starting in April 2018. Throughout the programme you will experience a number of different placements both at the home destination and abroad within the BMW Group.
The application process is as follows:
Stage 1 Online application form*
Stage 2 Online ability tests
Stage 3 Telephone interview with the recruitment team
Stage 4 Attendance at assessment centre
*If you do not complete the free text questions your application will not be reviewed.
Application deadline is Sunday 21st January 2018.
If you have any questions please contact the central recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline with a 2:1 result or above
- Master's degree is desirable
- Relevant work experience (e.g. internships, training, initial professional experience)
- Relevant experience abroad (e.g. studies, practical experience, work & travel)
- Extracurricular involvement (e.g. initial leadership experience in a university, community, or work setting, engagement in a student project, political or charity organisation)
- Fluent English (as well as knowledge of another language if English is the native language, preferably German)
- Passion for BMW
- Initiative, personal accountability, willingness to change, team spirit, and self-reflection
- Readiness for an international career
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!