Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - 12 Months Physical Logistics Placement
Physical Logistics This year we are offering a 13 month internship in the Physical Logistics area at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars to start in July 2018. The Physical Logistics Department is responsible for control of the material flow from the suppliers to point of fit at assembly, including the management of third party logistics service providers such as hauliers, and the off-site warehouse.
- External Warehouse Performance reporting against a pre-defined set of KPI's
- Process analysis, monitoring and improvement
- Material delivery queries
- Outbound material transport organisation
- Inbound transport (DLSS) system administration
- Management of emergency and freight transports
- Project Management
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!