Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - 12 Month Aftersales Placement
We are looking for an undergraduate to do a 12 month placement within our Aftersales, Warranty department. You will be based in Bognor Regis at our new Technology and logistics Centre and working for Britain’s leading automotive brand.
The Rolls-Royce Aftersales Warranty Department are responsible for providing a range of support functions for our global dealer network in order to maximise customer satisfaction. As part of Ownership Services we are responsible for ensuring that vehicle warranty/service claims, technical campaigns and dealer warranty audits are administered in an efficient and timely manner.
- Maintaining global dealer contacts in a database for invoice purposes
- Using database to gather data and carry further analysis on parts defects
- Liaising with Finance department to carry out smooth transaction of credits and debits invoice to dealers worldwide.
- Support to manager with project work and warranty analysis
- Requesting parts back from dealers for further analysis.
- Dealing with technical issues relating to system accessibility.
- Updates to dealer facing communication reports.
- Warranty tracking report of KPI’s to be completed every month.
- Report on technical campaign completion for all markets every month.
- Quarterly dealer Key performance indicators report on Aftersales operations to measure worldwide dealer performances.
- Quarterly Internal Aftersales reports.
- Warranty cost analysis.
- Prepare team and department warranty presentations
- Taking and publication of the minutes for key warranty meetings
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!