Rolls-Royce Motor Cars - Production Control and Vehicle Distribution
The placement will give an insight into many logistics areas: Production processes including Production Programme Planning, and Production Steering, Manufacturing, Vehicle Distribution and Transport Quality, in a highly bespoke super-luxury automotive environment. You will be working with the Vehicle Distribution team and its many process partners on various projects.
- To support the Vehicle Distribution team with project work, in particular supporting IT and physical process enhancement projects.
- To support Transport Quality projects and the Transport Damage reporting and claims process.
- To support development and implementation of process changes and associated documentation.
- To provide agreed daily, monthly and ad-hoc performance reporting.
- To support overall representation and communication with our 3rd Party Logisctical partners, Suppliers, Dealers and the wider Rolls-Royce business.
We offer a competitive salary of £17,500 per annum and a range of benefits including a pension scheme, generous holiday allowance and a subsidised on-site restaurant. As well as being surrounded by many fellow interns throughout your internship you will be supported by our experts in your chosen field.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!