(based on 15 ratings in 2016)
"Supportive, ambitious, fun."
- Career progression opportunities once qualified are numerous and clear.
- Great sense of ambition within the company that filters through to all staff.
- A very strong diversity policy.
- Excellent training with a very high pass rate for becoming chartered.
- The rotation process on the graduate scheme can be unclear and graduates may not have complete control of where they sit.
- Working in multiple areas in quick succession can make it difficult to remember everything.
- Lengthy compliance policies due to banking laws.
- London graduates could be better integrated with regional offices.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!