(based on 19 ratings in 2018)
"Competitive, challenging, enjoyable."
- Career progression opportunities are numerous and clear once qualified.
- There’s a very relaxed culture that makes for a pleasant working environment.
- Great sense of ambition within the company that filters through to all staff.
- There’s excellent training with a very high pass rate for becoming chartered.
- Some of the IT systems feel in need of updating.
- The size of the company can be overwhelming to some.
- There are lengthy compliance policies due to banking laws.
- Some feel that the company could organise more social events.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!