(based on 5 ratings in 2016)
"Informative, interesting, productive and fun."
- Employees at the company are welcoming and treat interns as part of the team.
- Interns are given good levels of responsibility that allow them to gain valuable experience.
- Training is offered on a variety of areas throughout the internship.
- Interns may be expected to stay late during heavy workloads.
- There could be a little more interaction with other interns.
- Some interns felt uncomfortable asking for work when they ran out.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!