(based on 9 ratings in 2015)
"Strong in the market with employee diversity."
- Employees at the company are welcoming and treat interns as part of the team
- Interns are given good levels of responsibility that allow them to gain valuable experience
- Supervisors are patient and always happy to offer advice and guidance to interns
- Working hours given to interns are fair and allow them to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Remuneration on offer is not as high as some would like
- The internship could be more structured with tasks set prior to arrival
- There could be a little more interaction with other interns
- Interns only get to experience one department, though they do have the opportunity to learn about others
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!