(based on 11 ratings in 2018)
"A good experience working with good people."
- Employees at all levels of the company are welcoming and treat interns as part of the team.
- Interns are given good levels of responsibility that allow them to gain valuable experience.
- The hours are reasonable and there is a degree of flexibility.
- There could be a little more interaction organised between the interns.
- Some feel that the internship is too short for them to really get to know the company.
- The internship is not particularly structured, which some may find frustrating.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!