London – Graduate Analyst Programme 2018 – Structuring
Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
The Structuring Graduate Programme is a 12 month rotational programme where you will conduct 3 x 4 month rotations. In addition to experiencing a range of different structuring teams focusing on different asset classes of client types, you also have the opportunity to conduct one rotation in a different specialism including; sales, trading, strategy & risk, trading risk support, electronic markets. This will give you an immense opportunity to learn about variety of products, clients and markets from some of the best talents in this market.
- Designing, pricing and marketing derivatives
- Creating innovative products and ideas suited to market conditions and client needs.
- Supporting the marketing efforts through back-testing, presentations
- Interacting closely with Sales, Trading and Clients when needed.
- Contributing to digitalisation of our platform
- Controlling that the product offer is in line with the BNPP trading capacity and policies.
- Finance, Economics or Engineering background is not a requirement
- Methodical, logical, systematic and solution-driven approach
- Creativity and willingness to challenge and innovate
- Strong drive to exceed expectations and take initiative
- Great multitasking and time management skills
- Strong analysis and judgement
- Meticulous accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- Confident verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Additional languages are an advantage
Technical skills and qualifications required for the role
- Excellent academic background in whatever you may be studying
- Strong interest in Capital Markets
- Strong desire and capacity to learn
- Proficient with Ms Office tools, Excel
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
Closing date: 11th November 2017
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!