London - Graduate programme 2018 - Robotics Business Analyst
BNP Paribas is moving into robotic automation and the London office is setting up a team to assist in its implementation. You will be part of this new and exciting initiative which will bring you into the forefront of these disruptive technologies within BNP Paribas. As a member of this new team you will use your skills to analyse, test and deploy the technology
- Analyse and define requirements from all necessary perspectives‐user, business sponsor, regulatory, legislative, security, performance, support, business continuity, data retention and scalability.
- Write User Stories/Functional Specifications to a necessary level of detail which allows both users and IT Developers ﴾be they based in IT Europe, ISPL Mumbai or elsewhere﴿ to understand what is needed. Clarify/explain/articulate further if requested.
- Compile Test Plans and Test Scripts maintaining traceability to User Stories and identify entry/exit criteria for each test phase.
- Execute System Integration Testing, record all results and provide input on the priority of any defects you find.
- Plan, execute and support the User Acceptance Testing ﴾UAT﴿ phase. Provide input on the priority of any defects found in UAT.
- Plan, execute and support the release of developments into production.
- Provide visibility on your effort planned and spent by poker sizing and planning your tasks, and providing status of these at the daily Standup.
- Share risks and issues promptly, taking any steps you can to minimise the impact of these and escalating as needed.
- Develop and implement any user training requirements identified including but not limited to the creation of user guides.
- Conduct Feasibility Studies and Business Case analysis including the suggestion and assessment of appropriate alternatives
- Carry out business process re‐engineering to reduce time, effort and cost on essential business processes, to remove redundant processes and reduce operational risk
- Degree in Robotic, Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Highly numerate
- The ability to communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
- A solid understanding of process management
- The ability to work as member of a team and independently.
- An understanding of Agile project methodology
- Post graduate robotic course
- Experience in digitalisation and robotic automation.
- Share your key skills, knowledge and experience with other team members to help everyone meet team, project and personal development goals.
- Contribute to LOIT’s ongoing Continuous Improvement Initiative, providing constructive input for further changes and improvements.
- Promote the Agile way of working with stakeholders
- Taking on any specific tasks agreed with your Line Manager.
- Attend and support the daily StandUp meetings, taking your turn to lead the Standup periodically
- Promote LOIT as a solutions and software service provider when dealing with users and stakeholders and where appropriate to assist with maintaining and extending LOIT's reach.
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
Closing Date: 10th February 2018
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!