London - 2019 Graduate Analyst Programme - Global Markets – Structuring
Who we are
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. If you are thinking about a career in investment banking, there is no better place to begin your journey than with BNP Paribas CIB. With nearly 30,000 employees in over 55 countries, we can offer you an exciting start to your career.
The Structuring Graduate Programme is a 12 month rotational programme where you will conduct 3 x 4 month rotations. In addition to experiencing a range of different structuring teams focusing on different asset classes of client types, you also have the opportunity to conduct one rotation in a different specialism including; sales, trading, research, primary or generalist. This will give you an immense opportunity to learn more about a variety of products, clients and markets over the course of the programme.
- Designing, pricing and marketing derivatives
- Creating innovative products and ideas suited to market conditions and client needs.
- Supporting the marketing efforts through back-testing, presentations
- Interacting closely with Sales, Trading and Clients when needed.
- Contributing to digitalisation of our platform
- Controlling that the product offer is in line with the BNPP trading capacity and policies.
- Finance, Economics or Engineering background is not a requirement
- Methodical, logical, systematic and solution-driven approach
- Creativity and willingness to challenge and innovate
- Strong drive to exceed expectations and take initiative
- Great multitasking and time management skills
- Strong analysis and judgement
- Meticulous accuracy with a keen eye for detail
- Confident verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Additional languages are an advantage
Technical skills and qualifications required for the role
- Excellent academic background, minimum 2:1 or equivalent in Bachelor’s
- Strong interest and basic understanding in Capital Markets
- Strong desire and capacity to learn
- Proficient with MS Office tools including Excel, VBA and other coding languages are an advantage
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sense of professionalism
- Previous internship or work experience
- Motivated and driven to develop a career in Global Markets
- Be a role model, supporting and fostering a culture of good conduct
- Demonstrate proactivity, transparency, and accountability for identifying and managing conduct risks
- Consider the implications of your actions on colleagues
Opening Date: 3rd September 2018
Closing Date: 30th November 2018