Remote Detailing Specialist - Respiratory
Are you self-motivated, able to plan effectively and love working in a dynamic environment? Boehringer Ingelheim is offering an exciting opportunity for recent graduates and experienced pharma sales professionals to engage with healthcare professionals in an innovative way. As part of a major team expansion, you can join a highly successful team of Remote Pharmaceutical Sales Executives making a difference across the UK and Ireland.
Boehringer Ingelheim is looking for Remote Pharmaceutical Sales Executive. You will host online meetings utilising phone and digital platforms, promoting Boehringer Ingelheim’s Respiratory portfolio with healthcare professionals, giving you the opportunity to make a difference to patient’s lives.
These are permanent opportunities, with full investment in your career in training and development. Great benefits package, bonus, 25 days annual leave, and various other benefits including flexible working.
- Analytical and planning skills
- Good at listening and retaining information
- Outstanding telephone communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to build strong, long term relationships
- Inquisitive in the way they work - keen to find out information and share with colleagues.
- Ability to challenges the status quo and suggest better ways of doing things
- Connects well with other team members and wants to work as “one team” with shared objectives
- Adaptable to change.
- Degree required – Life Sciences related
- ABPI Qualification (advantageous but not essential)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Valid and clean driving licence