(based on 19 ratings in 2015)
"Open, friendly, enthusiastic and genuine."
- The culture at the firm is very friendly leading to a pleasant working environment
- Maintaining a decent work/life balance is encouraged by the firm
- Levels of responsibility for trainees are very good from the outset
- The high quality work and opportunities to run your own files
- The firm still has a few post-merger identity issues
- Trainees do not have much control over the seats they do
- Beyond initial sessions there aren't many formal training opportunities
- Communication within the firm could be improved
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!