(based on 11 ratings in 2016)
"First-rate, friendly, open-cultured and technical law firm."
- Trainees become very sociable early on due to the small intake size.
- Good quality training, both formal and informal.
- A strong focus on work/life balance.
- A friendly and supportive environment.
- The seat rotation process could be more transparent.
- Communication between departments could be improved.
- There is not much opportunity for secondments abroad.
- Quality of work and client contact can vary a lot between departments.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!