(based on 6 ratings in 2017)
"Quirky, friendly, supportive, responsive."
- The flat hierarchy means that trainees can ask people of any level for help and advice.
- There’s a very social atmosphere and many social events are organised.
- Fair credit and recognition is given for work carried out by people at all levels in the firm.
- Diversity and equality are seen as important issues in the firm’s culture.
- Some trainees would like more opportunities for overseas placements.
- While it is improving, the options for flexible working are limited.
- Salary is seen as being at the lower end of the market.
- It can take a while for changes to come in and the firm doesn’t always feel proactive.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!