(based on 15 ratings in 2017)
"Friendly and ambitious."
- Trainees are given a variety of high-profile work from a very early stage.
- The open-plan office helps to ensure that people of all levels felt approachable.
- Hours are seen as being less demanding and more flexible than at similar firms.
- The retention rates have historically been very high.
- Some feel that technical systems could be updated.
- Recent growth in the firm has caused changes that some departments are catching up with.
- There could be an increase in the amount of formal training.
- Overall salary is seen by some as below market rate.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!