BT Graduate Programme: Business Management
This is more than a graduate career opportunity. It’s a chance to make amazing things happen.
Taking on great responsibility right from the start, you’ll enjoy so much scope to shape our industry and bring the next big ideas to life. At the forefront of innovation, you can build a truly global career.
BT is a global innovations company, with customers in over 180 countries. As the UK’s number one tech sector investor in research and development, we use the power of communications to make a better world - from TV, broadband and mobile, to technology that keeps people safe and healthy.
What does it involve?
Our wide range of business management roles are ideal if you’re keen to be commercial, but not sure what to specialise in. We’ll help find the role that suits you from a diverse range of options:
Procurement - help us grow a more profitable business
- Business Analysis and Business Improvement - drive transformation and best practice
- Project Management - take key initiatives and relationships forward
- Supply Chain - ensure we have the products and services we need to be efficient and effective
- Commercial Management - lead, manage and support £multi-million contracts
- Operational Management - manage and coordinate teams of up to 20 field engineers
- Product Management – create and delivers leading edge products and solutions
- Facilities and Property Management - lead, manage on construction projects
So what do I need?
An innovative and commercially astute individual, you embrace change and have a thirst for knowledge and learning new skills. Putting customers first, you take responsibility for delivering improvement and great results in everything you do. Crucially, you enjoy building relationships and working with others.
We’ll expect you to be great with data and insight, and capable of making brilliant business decisions and effective solutions. You’ll need to have or expect either a 2.1 degree or a 2.2 degree with an additional post grad degree.
Why choose BT?
The chance to help us change the world is just the start of what we offer. We’ll invest in your personal and professional growth through fantastic development opportunities and tailored support - from world-class training and masterclasses with experts at our Academy, to connections with diverse professional and social networks. What’s more, we’ll give you a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package, including bonus, pension, discounted products and free broadband.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!