Are you interested in developing and operating software systems that support customers across the entire world? And being part of a team that’s responsible for turning software concepts into a reality?
Our Software programme focusses on designing, testing and operating our systems which are used to deliver vital services for our customers - who vary from large, multinational corporations to individuals using our products and services at home.
With such a wide range of projects on the go you can be sure you’ll get a well-rounded knowledge and experience with us. And you could be working on voice (fixed or mobile), TV, content delivery, mobility or security. So it’s the perfect opportunity to put your knowledge of the software lifecycle into practice.
You’ll have the chance to work on some big, highly visible projects and will have the chance to innovate. And we’ll work with you to make sure you’re working to your strengths and interests so you’ll be building the foundations for a great career.
We’re looking for people with a STEM degree who demonstrate a passion for software, and an understanding of the entire software lifecycle. You’ll have great analytical skills and logical reasoning along with a curious nature with an eagerness to innovate. If successful we’ll look to place you in an areas that play to your strengths, for example software coding or a technical role with a strong customer focus.
Because of the nature of some of the work we do, some of our software roles will require security clearance.
Features of this job
- You’ll be working on big projects in voice (fixed or mobile), TV, content delivery, mobility or security
- You’ll be part of a large graduate community
- The work you create can improve the lives of lots of people who rely on us for keeping them connected to the people who matter most to them
Our promise to you
- You’ll be developing your skills doing meaningful work from the start
- You’ll have a ready-made network that will grow as you interact with many teams across the wider technology organisation
- We’ll help you keep updating your skills with opportunities to participate in BT –wide events as well as technical masterclasses, customer experience activities
- We’ll support you to achieve industry recognised qualifications
By the end of the programme you could be on your way to becoming an expert in your field – ideal if you know where your passion already lies. Other roles will allow you to experience a range of roles enabling you to grow your career once you are more informed about BT and the way we work.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!