Training Contract 2021
We are recruiting for 20 trainees to commence a training contract with us in September 2021. We are looking for driven individuals with great communication skills and a passion for a career in law. Ideally you will have some work experience in a commercial law firm and have strong academic achievements (minimum 2:1 or expected in any subject). In order to apply you must be in your penultimate or final year of a law degree or your final year of a non law degree.
Based at the heart of one of the UK's best cities to live in, we're an independent UK law firm with an enviable range of national and international clients. Joining our award-winning training programme, you'll enjoy exposure to our high profile client list and friendly, collaborative culture as you gain quality experience across a broad range of legal practices. We offer you...
- A six-seat training contract across a variety of areas from banking and real estate to dispute resolution and private client.
- Exposure to high-profile clients including John Lewis Partnership, Financial Services Compensation Scheme, Costain, Crown Commercial Service, Babcock and Highways England.
- Secondment opportunities to major clients such as John Lewis Partnership and the Law Society's Brussels office, as well as our preferred international law firms.
- A friendly, collaborative culture balancing early responsibility with an open door policy. So while you will feel pushed to venture from your comfort zone, you will never feel out of your depth.
- Corporate responsibility opportunities including pro-bono work with Bristol Citizens Advice Bureau, volunteering for Bristol Zoo, our cycle to work scheme and Bright Sparks, our bespoke school aged work experience programme.
- A brilliant reward package including a firm-wide bonus scheme, discounted local gym membership and a Group Personal Pension Plan with a matching contribution from the firm of up to five per cent of your salary