(based on 17 ratings in 2017)
"A genuinely nice place to work."
- Trainees have genuine responsibility, get good contact with clients and are actively involved in the firm's work.
- The general ethos and culture of the firm are both very collaborative and friendly, and socialising is encouraged.
- The retention rate for trainees has historically been exceptionally high.
- While hours can be long, trainees feel they have a good work/life balance.
- Trainees are satisfied with their pay but feel it’s low after qualification.
- There aren’t as many options for flexible working as trainees would like.
- More secondment opportunities would be appreciated, as would clarification of the secondment application process.
- The firm has an evident commitment to diversity but this area still needs improvement.