(based on 23 ratings in 2016)
"Driven, but friendly and fair."
- Trainees have genuine responsibility, get good contact with clients and are actively involved in the firm's work.
- The general ethos and culture of the firm are both very collaborative and friendly, and socialising is encouraged.
- Trainees feel that remuneration is very good for a firm outside of London.
- The retention rate for trainees has historically been very high.
- Working hours can be long and unpredictable for trainees when workloads are high.
- Formal and informal training can be a little inconsistent from department to department.
- More secondment opportunities would be appreciated, as would clarification of the secondment application process.
- The firm has an evident commitment to diversity but this area still needs improvement.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!