(based on 20 ratings in 2018)
"Ambitious and traditional with excellent work."
- Trainees have genuine responsibility, receive good contact with clients and are actively involved in the firm's work.
- The general ethos and culture of the firm are very collaborative and friendly, and socialising is encouraged.
- The retention rate for trainees has historically been exceptionally high.
- There are many initiatives and incentives in place to help the firm be environmentally friendly with a low carbon footprint.
- Many trainees feel their pay is not as competitive as it used to be.
- There aren’t as many options for flexible working as many trainees would like.
- More secondment opportunities would be appreciated.
- The firm has an evident commitment to diversity but this area still needs improvement.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!