Circle Student Brand Ambassador
Awesome experience. Cool company. And get paid too.
Circle is a social payment app that lets you send money like a text. It’s available in the US and several countries in Europe — including the UK, where it’s taking campuses like yours by storm! Become a Circle Champion and be a part of this innovative, fast growing startup with offices in Boston, London, Dublin, San Francisco and Beijing.
What’s the job, exactly?
- Be a member of the marketing team and receive a fun filled and valuable training day
- Create and execute unique marketing campaigns across UK campuses
- Increase brand awareness and generate downloads
- Be part of a company that topped the Apple App Store charts
Why do I want this job?
- Excellent marketing experience for your CV
- Competitive pay and a generous commission and bonus scheme
- Our top Brand Ambassador last year earned £5,000
- Opportunities to work with clubs and societies including your own
- Amazing perks and weekly prizes
- Grassroots-level involvement in a fast-growing tech company
- Top of the queue for Circle’s grad schemes
- Flexible hours
- Weekly prizes including festival tickets, European holidays and Bose speaker systems
- Chance to win a trip to Circle’s Boston headquarters
Ok. What do I need to get the job?
- Good connections
- Comfortable chatting with anyone and everyone
- Strong social media presence
Wait. How does Circle work, exactly?
- Send money just like a text (with GIFs and emoji, of course)
- It’s easy, instant and secure
- Pay friends back for takeaway, taxis or pints without faffing for cash
- Request money for the group trip without awkwardness
- Turn £ into € or $ without fees and the best rates
- Don’t take our word for it! The Independent ranked us 2nd in the top 15 apps to save students money.
- Apply below and start telling everyone on campus about it!
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!