IT Business Analyst
Capita IT Resourcing’s prestigious graduate programme – Novus, offers you the opportunity to kick start your career and be well on your way to succeeding as an IT professional.
The programme begins in our London training academy (accommodation provided) with 8 weeks of paid training supported by the British Computer Society’s IT skills framework, SFIAplus. The syllabus focuses on up to date industry relevant methodologies and practices, such as behavioural skills, business analysis, business modelling, data analysis, database design, portfolio, programme and project support, requirements definition and testing.
Upon completion of your training you will placed on site in Greater Belfast as a Business Analyst for 2 years with a leading Capita business that supplies technology-enabled solutions and services across both the private and public sectors.
You will be an enthusiastic individual with a passion for people, business and communication, with an analytical approach to problem solving and great project management skills. Communication skills both written and spoken are essential, as well as the following pre requisites:
- Minimum 2:2 Degree, 3rd level standard or equivalent education
- Able to attend 8 weeks paid training in London (accommodation provided) prior to starting work in Greater Belfast.
- A passion for technology and problem solving
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical mind and a keen eye for detail
- Committed to the programme for 2 Years
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work in the UK for a minimum of 2 years. Documentary proof will be requested at interview.
Please Note: Should you leave the training programme prior to completion, or within an initial period of employment, some training costs may be repayable.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!