Business Analyst - Graduate Programme 2018
At Capital One, we’re building a leading information-based technology company. Still founder-led by Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Richard Fairbank, Capital One is on a mission to help our customers succeed by bringing ingenuity, simplicity, and humanity to banking. We measure our efforts by the success our customers enjoy and the advocacy they exhibit. We are succeeding because they are succeeding.
Guided by our shared values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective and that teamwork and respect for each other lead to superior results. We elevate each other and obsess about doing the right thing. Our associates serve with humility and a deep respect for their responsibility in helping our customers achieve their goals and realize their dreams. Together, we are on a quest to change banking for good.
Be a Business Analyst because...
…you want to make a real-world impact. You want responsibility from day one. And you want to be part of a business that’s disrupting and shaping the future of financial services. You’re a born problem solver and like nothing more than seeing the outcomes of your work. Being a Business Analyst means having influence; your recommendations will form the basis of business critical decisions. You’ll work alongside smart people who are focused on delivering better outcomes for our customers. Our ethos means you won’t have to compromise your values; and our culture means you won’t have to give up your life. You’ll work hard but the rewards come in all shapes and sizes.
What you'll do:
- Find gaps in the market to create new products
- Design strategies to win new customers
- Create tactics to help our customers stay on track with credit
- Plan the approach, research the viability of ideas and present recommendations to senior managers
- See projects from conception to completion in an agile environment
- Draw insights from customer data and market trends
- Find new data to help us lend to new customers where our competitors cannot
What you’ll get in return:
We treat our graduates right – after all, one of you could be our future CEO. That’s why our Business Analyst graduates can look forward to a base salary of £40,000. We also offer a generous £5,000 signing on bonus, as well as an annual performance related bonus.
It’s not just about the pound signs, though. We like to make sure our associates are well looked after – in every sense. Here’s how:
- 25 days’ holiday and option to buy 5 extra days
- Private medical insurance and dental insurance
- Group personal pension and life assurance schemes
- Free on-site gym at our Nottingham HQ and discounted gym membership scheme
- Subsidised restaurant
- Employee discount scheme at highstreet retailers
- Interest-free season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme
- Educational assistance programme
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: FRIDAY 2ND MARCH
Capital One is committed to diversity in the workplace.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!