(based on 21 ratings in 2014)
"Young, intelligent, fun!"
- A focus on professional development means graduates are able to pick up a range of skills
- Graduates are trusted to work on important projects from an early stage
- Hours are flexible and employees have the option to work from home
- Salaries are generous, especially when additional benefits and perks are taken into account
- A certain amount of bureaucracy means some tasks take a while to be completed
- Occasionally the training on offer will not be relevant to all graduates
- The company's IT support could be improved
- Hot-desking system may take some graduates a little while to get used to
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!