Virtual Reality Assessment Technician
To support our continued growth, we are looking to hire a Virtual Reality Assessment Technician.
Capp are global leaders in behavioural and cognitive assessment. We partner with many of the world’s leading brands, designing and delivering cutting-edge, award-winning assessment solutions. We are proud to be recognised as innovators. Our assessment tools and methodologies are unmatched in their innovation, impact, and value.
The jewel in our innovation crown is our Virtual Reality Assessment Platform. The world’s first behavioural assessment platform to fully utilise VR, the VR Assessment Platform is both unique and powerful. Following a successful commercial launch in September 2017, the Capp VR Assessment Platform has been used to assess thousands of people in both a recruitment and development context.
To support our continued growth, we are now looking to hire a Virtual Reality Assessment Technician. This newly created role is unique. For this reason, we are not seeking prior experience, and instead are looking for someone who will enjoy the variety, autonomy, and responsibility this role offers, and who has an immense capacity for learning.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Managing the operational delivery of VR Assessment, including acquiring and setting up equipment, facilitating logistics, updating software and hardware, and client-site support
- Assisting in managing our ongoing VR research, including facilitating research sessions, collaborating internally and externally, and helping prepare research reports and data
- Participation in marketing activity, such as attending marketing events to run demonstration sessions, and delivering client-site demonstrations
- Becoming the go-to person for technical support, both for internal colleagues and for clients who require technical assistance
- Delivering VR Assessment as a technician and assessor, assessing candidates and advising clients of your recommendations, providing credible guidance and advice to support hiring or development decisions
- Contributing to the ongoing creative and functional development of the VR Assessment Platform, including reviewing and suggesting enhancements and new additions
We will provide full training for all of the above responsibilities. The following key interests, preferences, and motivations will help you succeed:
- Love of technology and a genuine interest in virtual reality as a medium/tool
- A thirst for real responsibility and autonomy, and being held accountable for what you do
- Strong desire to become a technical expert
- Balanced, natural confidence that allow you to interact with credibility with colleagues and clients
- A love of variety and being happy to work with occasionally high levels of ambiguity
- Taking real pride in your work and delivering exceptional results, even when working under minimal supervision
- A passion for learning and quickly applying that knowledge
- The ability to manage own time successfully
Successful applicants will be rewarded with a unique, varied, challenging, and ever-evolving role in a fast-growing organisation. Capp offer a range of benefits including bonus, share options, pension, 25 days leave rising to 30 days, and complimentary beverages
Please note: this is a qualification and past experience ‘blind’ process. We will assess you according to your true future potential, not what you may or may not have done in the past. This is to give everyone a fair shot irrespective of background, age, or education
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!