What makes your organisation stand out from the crowd?
Carter Jonas is a leading UK property consultancy. We are renowned for the quality of our service and expertise of our people.
We employ the very best people. We are a place where people want to work and our culture is collaborative and business minded. We have experts in every field who deliver long term advice that enhances our clients’ future prosperity.
Tell us what your organisation does and a brief history
Established in 1855, Carter Jonas has grown to have a network of 36 offices with nine in Central London, across England and Wales, employing more than 700 partners and staff, with 28 equity partners. We help our clients sell, let, manage and add value to their properties, whether they be residential homes, farms and estates, development land, offices, industrial or retail buildings.
Our clients experience a level of service which goes beyond their expectations, from in depth local market insight to unrivalled technical knowledge to innovative marketing techniques.
Tell us some keynote facts about your company such as its size, project highlights, scope of work
Carter Jonas At A Glance:
- 1million+ acres of land managed by us nationally
- £113million is the largest residential and rural portfolio we value bi-annually
- 100% success rate in hydro planning and licensing applications
- £1.2billion cross divisional valuations 2014-15. We have 96 RICS valuers
- 15th largest UK property consultancy by turnover according to Estate Gazette’s Top Agents 2014, and 6th largest privately owned property consultancy
- 500miles+ of UK foreshore and port management
- 18th leading employer of chartered town planners out of 126, according to Planning magazine’s 2013 Consultancy Survey
- 90% rate of planning success on wind turbine applications
- £2M average price of house sold by Carter Jonas outside Prime Central London in 2014
- £7.2 million average price of house sold by Carter Jonas in Prime Central London in 2014
- 10% of properties sold in Central London were conducted off market
- 80+ local authorities employing Carter Jonas’ services pus half of the London boroughs
- 28 the highest commercial level acquired for client at The Shard
- 200 new homes sold by CJ in 2014
Has your organisation evolved and what are its plans for the future?
We are in a period of sustained growth and development. From a business with a turnover of £15 million in 2009, we are now a national, multi disciplinary property partnership with a turnover of £46 million. Moving to a new head office at One Chapel Place, W1, we have created a London centre for the company and elevated perceptions, and expectations, of the organisation. In 2014, we reviewed and refreshed our existing brand to make sure it reflected the ambitions of our growing business.
Ahead of the curve, we are pioneering the use of technology within the property industry making Carter Jonas a hugely exciting place to work.
We are Investors in People bronze awarded (IIP) and an equal opportunities employer.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!