CARTER JONAS INTERNSHIP SCHEME
Find out what a career in property could be like with the Carter Jonas Internship summer scheme in 2018!
We will provide a period of four weeks’ work experience from 2 – 27 July 2018 for second year undergraduate students planning to apply to start their APC with us in autumn 2019. This opportunity will enable you to gain experience in your chosen field, knowledge of our Graduate Scheme and an insight into the multi-disciplinary nature of Carter Jonas, and all it can offer you.
You will be allocated a structured programme with close guidance from your supervisor. They will provide objectives throughout your placement and feedback in the form of an appraisal on conclusion of your internship. You will also be provided with a graduate mentor who can share their experiences with you. The departments and locations available are listed below.
- Bath - Commercial
- Bath, Taunton and Marlborough – Rural (car access will be required between the offices)
- Boroughbridge – Rural
- Cambridge – Commercial Agency & Development and Valuation
- Leeds – Commercial (opportunities in Valuations and Agency)
- Leeds - Rural – Infrastructures & Energy
- London – across all residential offices
- London Chapel Place - Commercial
- York – Rural
- Winchester – Commercial
- Winchester - Rural
To find out more & apply for our summer internship scheme please complete the online application form by Friday 23 February 2018. Successful applicants will be contacted to attend a formal interview at the office in which the internship is based.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!