Finance Summer Placement Programme
Spend 10 weeks working on a real project with real responsibilities and give yourself a great head start in your career.
Who we're looking for
Analytically minded students who have a genuine desire to learn about our business and industry. You must be:
- Looking to start your graduate career in 2020
- Expecting a 2:1 degree (2:2 if combined with a Master’s) and have BBB at A-Levels (or equivalent)
- A real people person, with the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Flexible and proactive with a can-do approach
- Capable of performing in a fast-paced environment
What you'll be doing
Centrica is a leading energy and services supplier. We keep millions of homes and businesses running and work hard to support the changing needs of our customers. Join us, on our summer placement programme, and you can discover what life is like for our finance professionals, working at the heart of a finance function that provides performance analysis, critical insight and decision support across all our business units.
The programme will take a lot of hard work and initiative on your part. In return you’ll get to develop career-boosting skills and could earn yourself a place on our graduate programme if you really stand out from the crowd.
Hit the button below to find out more about this opportunity and everything else we offer.
Please note: we may have to bring the deadline for this programme forward due to its popularity, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.