(based on 23 ratings in 2017)
"Focused. Large. Growing organisation."
- The company is flexible with regards to hours so long as employees get their work done.
- Colleagues and managers are very friendly, welcoming and happy to offer help.
- Benefits include relocation expenses and matched contributions to both pensions and a share buying scheme.
- Many like that the work they perform can have far-reaching effects.
- Career development processes are fair but only done annually.
- The salary is not seen as being particularly competitive.
- Many trainees feel that there is a lack of organised socialising.
- Some see their work as often being repetitive and unchallenging.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!