(based on 9 ratings in 2016)
"The best company I have worked for."
- The company is flexible with regards to hours as long as work gets done.
- Colleagues are very friendly, welcoming and happy to offer help.
- Grants are provided if you need to relocate at the start of the scheme.
- Managers are very approachable and take their mentoring role seriously.
- There can be lots of travelling to client sites or relocation required.
- Career development processes are fair but are only done annually.
- Graduates in Wales are paid less than their counterparts in England.
- Many trainees felt that the formal training was lacking.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!