(based on 6 ratings in 2016)
"A mix of business and technical responsibilities."
- There are a lot of training options on offer.
- A wide range of sport and social activities are provided to help employees socialise.
- Interns are given the same level of responsibility as other employees.
- Remuneration on offer is reasonable but may not go very far in high-cost areas.
- Interns do not have as much say in where they are assigned as they would like.
- The company is so large that it can be difficult to see the impact your work will have.
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!