Executive China Internship Program
Our China Internship Program in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and Guangzhou, presents a unique opportunity for graduates to develop their experiences through professionally arranged Internships, Corporate Grooming, Professional Mentoring, and Entrepreneurial Training in ever developing and vibrant Chinese economy. The China Internship Placement help participants to identify booming opportunities consistent with their career aspirations. We enhance work environment experiences through Job Shadowing and Traineeship targeted at preparing participants for Global Opportunities.
We deliver these at the highest level of professionalism and dedication to participant’s expectations. As to the importance of interning in China, it is obvious.
What we have to offer you:
- A professional Internship Placement with customized components ensuring participants harvest the best experience ever. You will be involved in the entire process and your feedback is key.
- Interns will participate in ground breaking projects in our partner organizations that are Multinational in nature and join a Network full of opportunities.
- Our Interns work under corporate experts in their field of their Choice consistent with their career goals and educational backgrounds.
- Our scale, coupled with diversified and quality staff base enable participants to get the best career opportunities for growth.
- Our principle of “Experience Progression” offers a more formal approach to learning, development and transformation. This puts participants in the seat to driving their own career development.
- We offer feedbacks and appraisals on work performance throughout the duration of the internship. Recommendations and changes are offered by mentors and our Placement Officers to Interns which is vital for the success of the internship.
- Get the feel of what it takes to work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for Young people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Join other like-minded graduates like you to develop, share ideas and grow together.
- Participants will be rewarded with a competitive salary during their internship.
- Guided Tours & Travel, volunteering programs and social activities are in built to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese culture.
- Our China Internship Program offers flexible arrangements to tutor our Internship participants in Chinese language Speaking, reading and writing. Language classes are scheduled on private basis ie one tutor is to an Intern (One on One). Join other expat from embassies, foreign missions and Multinational Organizations in the process.
- Count on our 24/7 support from our staff as well as a properly administered insurance to keep you safe during and off working hours.
Sectors in which we provide Internships:
- Accounting and Finance
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- International Trade and Marketing
- Engineering (Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, etc)
- Fashion and Textile
- Media and Public Relations
- Strategic Marketing and sales
- Insurance and Risk
- Human Resource
- Consultancy (All Areas)
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- And many more
China Internship Placement is bent on making sure that every penny invested into our China Internship and Chinese Language Study programs returns the maximum benefit, which is why we invest into making sure that there are more contents included in the fees paid. We remain responsible to making sure our participants are satisfied and we do not shirk this responsibility. Travelling away from home is a push away from comfort zone and could be depressing without properly planned Internship and Study Abroad program. Our programs are split into Premium and Standard. We’ve got your back covered.
Our program Components include but not exhaustive of the following:
- Executive Internship Placement in China
- Chinese Language Study (Private Classes)
- Visa Processing and Consultation
- Fully furnished housing and Accommodation over the duration of the program
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Welcome package: City map. Transport card. Mobile phone, SIM card, Orientation
- Business Classes and Seminar
- Networking events and Business class dinner
- Program Coordinators allocated
- Professional Mentoring and Grooming*
- Entrepreneurial Training*
- Full-time 24/7 program leadership and support
- Travel & Tour to historical sites with cultural activities*
- CIP Insurance card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
- 10 years member ship to our Prestigious CIP Opportunity Network
- Know China tour*
- Volunteering at no extra fee
- Introduction to other legal income generating opportunities
Note: Services marked with Asterix (*) belong to premium program participants
CIP’s China Internship Program components are flexible, such that participants could pick from the bouquet of services listed and customize their experience.
Our Commitment to Trust and Transparency – The process
Our program’s Terms and conditions are flexible and does not bind applicants. Our philosophy is simple “ if you don’t like our service, you get 100% refund Period!!
We require only $250 (fully refundable) deposit for the process to kick start and we only demand full payment when all else is settled and applicants are happy to come to China.
We are aware of the negative experiences that Study Abroad and Internship Participants have gone through and we are committed to 0% negative review (Which we have achieved) so we do not take participant satisfaction for granted. With us, the participant is KEY to our survival.
- Fill out our application forms
- Get interviewed to determine your suitability
- Offers Generated subject to applicant approval
- Visa Processing
- Arrival, Internship and Departure
- After China Services
We have over 2,000 internship positions to be filled and some samples are:
- Investment Analyst /Banker Assistant (Beijing & Shanghai)
- Strategic Marketing Internship (Shanghai and other cities)
- Event manager (Shanghai and Beijing)
- Sales Manager (Shanghai)
- Civil Engineer Intern (Beijing, Shanghai & Other Cities)
- Assistant Associate Consultant (Beijing, Shanghai and other Cities)
- Hotel Manager – Intern Entry Status (Beijing, Shanghai & Other Cities)
- Assistant Head Programmer – (Beijing and Shanghai)
- Business Development Intern – (Beijing Shanghai and Shenzhen)
- Client Relations manager (Internship Position) – Shanghai
- And So much More