The Financial Service Industry is considered by many to be the most competitive and fierce industry for young talents to break into. Unlike other careers, which appear to become sought after for any certain time, Finance placements are competitive. This is true for countries like UK, USA, and Canada etc. But the tune is different in China. We have lots of Investment Boutiques and other finance Companies of Various orientations willing to give you a seat in their team to develop and nurture your skills.
Our China Internship Program has helped more than 4,000 participants over the past 5 years and will work for you too. The formulae is a placement into a Multinational Organization, solid networking, professional coaching by industry experts and access to our job platform and assistance to search jobs in China after the internship. We expose you to opportunities you can get nowhere be it Annual Placement (Industrial Year), Summer Internship, Fall Internship, winter or Graduate Schemes
As a recent graduate or University student interning in China, you will be living in the heart of the city, with good housing, sponsored weekend activities to local tourist spots, social and cultural activities as well as invitations to exciting networking & business events in the city to make sure that you make the most of your time in China.
Intern with multinational organizations within the most luxurious buildings in Beijing, Shanghai or a city of your choice. Work and dine with senior experts in your field while being groomed and coached. Our interns are placed to handle projects and well-defined Job descriptions.
Apart from financial backgrounds, those who are mathematically or IT inclined, from any field of study could apply. You will assist with building mathematical models, quantitative trading, research and data-mining which involves the creation of computer-based models that seek to understand the evolution of and predict the movements of worldwide financial markets.
Our Partner organizations are at the center of Financial Consultancy, Investment Banking, and Portfolio management, Mergers and Acquisitions and Financial analysis whose operations are directly felt in Chinese and Global financial systems.
- Asset Management
- Wealth Management
- Financial Engineering
- Financial analyst
- Investment Banking
- Financial Modelling
- Investment Banking
- Finance Consultancy
- Financial Research
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Quantitative Trader
- Researcher/Data-Mining Scientist
- Systems Programmers and Developers
What you will be doing: Job roles
- Work creatively and independently to produce high-quality output, under the general guidance of senior staff members
- Conduct prospecting and schedule calls to huge global financial institutions with fortune 500 resources and support
- Contribute to corporate due diligence process
- Create company and key investment personnel dossiers
- Develop information bulletins and materials
- General Excel, PowerPoint, and Word tasks
- Coordination of high-level meetings between staff and external clients
- Analyzing financial statements and market data; Coordinating with other team members in analyzing financial information relating to specific companies, e.g. company results, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements to determine how an organization is positioned to deliver for investors;
- Keeping up to date with market developments, new investment products and all other areas that can affect the markets, e.g. movements in the economies of relevant countries;
- Considering how the economic implications of factors the performance of companies and funds;
- Monitoring the financial news using specialist media sources;
- Financial modeling and projection and establishing and evaluating profit plans drafting and writing research reports for fund manager or client use;
- Meeting with and providing information to fund managers; this might include, summaries of research, investment ideas, key events from the proceeding day as well as key drivers for the day ahead;
- Making recommendations to fund managers, being able to position ideas and articulate to the fund manager about the risk or payoff for each recommendation;
- Ensuring that all compliance regulations are met.
What we have to offer you:
- Interns will participate in groundbreaking projects as being part of the world’s leading professional Consulting service Network full of opportunities in the area of Finance
- Our scale, coupled with diversified and quality client base enable participants to get the best career opportunities for growth.
- The principle of career progression offers a more formal approach to learning, development and transformation. This puts participants in the seat to driving their own career development.
- Get the feel of what it takes to work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for Young people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Guided Tours & Travel, volunteering programs, and social activities are inbuilt to give maximum exposure and immersion into the Chinese culture
- Our partner Language Schools have in place flexible arrangements to tutor our Internship participants in Chinese language Speaking, reading, and writing. Join other expats from embassies, foreign missions and Multinational Organizations in the process.
- Expectations of the intern is recorded at start of program,
- Milestones will be established on monthly basis
- Supervisors and mentors allocated
- Evaluations and suggestions are taken at every milestone
- Midway through the project, expectations will be adjusted or maintained
- And a final report and evaluation of performance issued at close of the internship
Other Available Positions
- Asset Manager and Trading Assistant
- Financial Analyst
- Investment Banking Analyst
- Hotel and Tourism Management
- Content Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Business Consulting
- Marketing Research
- Project Management
- PR and Marketing Strategist with the Chamber of Commerce
- International Trade and Logistics
- Embedded Flight Controller Development Engineer - Drone Manufacturing Firm
- Research, Design and Projects Manager - Drone Manufacturing Firm
- Embedded Telecom Software Engineer - Drone Manufacturing Firm
- C++ Engineer - Drone Manufacturing Firm
- General Manager's Assistant - Accounting
- Engineering Project Management - Robot Manufacturing Firm
- Office and Administrative Associate
- Hotel Management Trainee
- Business Development