AIRBUS China Internship Program
About Our Client
Airbus China is a leading aircraft manufacturer with the most modern and comprehensive family of airliners on the market, ranging in capacity from 100 to more than 500 seats. We champion innovative technologies and offer some of the world’s most fuel efficient and quiet aircraft. Today, Airbus consistently captures about half of all commercial airliner orders.
At Airbus Group, we offer exceptional opportunities for both students and graduates to make your mark on the future. With internships, graduate programmes, and direct vacancies on offer, we can help create outstanding career paths for talented, passionate people.
Experience Enhancement Opportunities
Interning at the world’s leading aircraft manufacturer means being part of a high-performance team where, every day, you will exchange ideas and expertise with colleagues from different countries and nationalities, disciplines and backgrounds.
It is an opportunity to help design and manufacture the most eco-efficient, state-of-the-art aircraft. Push the boundaries of technology. Explore possibilities and break into markets.
Airbus Internships in China
Airbus China is looking to recruit forward-looking University Students and Young Graduates to fill out their internship Positions. It’s a lifetime opportunity to nail that big international experience. Note that you don’t need Chinese Language Skills to participate, fluent English skills are sufficient.
- Mechanical Engineers
- Aerospace Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Finance Interns
- Legal and Para Legal Interns
- Government Relations
What you get
- Working with fortune 500 resources and connections to deliver job roles
- Get connected to Senior Teams from all over the world for knowledge transfer
- Get Mentored and Groomed for a successful Internship
- Understand the operations of Multinational Organizations and what it take to lead in a fast-paced environment where innovation and competition are key.
- Participants will learn how these organizations react to the numerous government policy changes in China
What it takes
We love to engage applicants who are raw (without any amount of experience) to be what they want. We aware that young graduates are on relevant experiences acquisition mission and so we do not require that you are perfect with the right experiences but must have the following
- Ability to learn Faster on the job to operate available software and systems
- Willingness to be taught and groomed
- Ability to work long hours (40 hours per week)
- Willingness to postpone fun till work is done
- Most obvious ones are: Ability to communicate, mine data, interpret and play a team role.
- You will be called upon to lead and demonstrate your skills
- You should be ready to travel around China on a corporate mission as well
Note: China Internship Placements LLC plays the role of Recruitment platform and Fees may be charged for our services. Program fees are used to provide the follow
The placement process
- Mentoring and Coaching
- Social Activities
Have you got what it takes? Apply now to be considered
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!