Business Development Intern
Host Company I
The second Organization is a Consulting Associate and was originally incorporated in Hong Kong in 1992, and has subsequently grown over the past two decades to support sizable operations in mainland China, India, Vietnam, and Singapore, with a strong affiliate partnership in Russia and Central Asia. The firm provides services exclusively to foreign direct investors within the specialization of corporate establishment, business advisory, tax advisory and compliance, accounting, payroll, due diligence and financial review services to multinationals investing in emerging Asia.
Host Company II
The Chinese Branch of the Host Company is part of an international group established in 1992 in France and it has a strong presence in Europe, North America and Asia. The Group is specialized in Technical Expertise Management®, offering different products targeting the needs of the technical field. They are a consulting service and the editor of a customizable software that allows companies to structure and capitalize on their critical information.
You have too much to learn
- Job Duties associated with the Business Development Internship are:
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments. Conceive of and carry out individual research projects and produce well-written reports
- Prepare power point presentations, proposals, and engagement contracts for prospective clients;
- Assist in organizing prospective client meetings and documenting discussions, Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develop negotiating strategies and position by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Attend client development events and serve as a representative of The organization
To be an effective at this role, the following skills are required:
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!