Event Management Intern
Internship Placements in a sector of your Choice, sharpen your skills and develop your Job Application portfolio under supervision
Internship combined with Mentoring and Coaching to shape your next steps and brand you for the Job market. Interact with experts from the silicon Valley and Wall Street
Explore China like a local, learn Chinese language make friends from all over the world and network into China’s Business community
Join our Alumni group for Job connections and Job Database
About our Partner Company
We are one of the leading event agencies in China, providing professional event & experience marketing services to leading clienteles nationwide. Our clients are in the fastest growing trends in nowadays China, such as IT, Internet, and Autos.
Our goal is simple and direct, to create great things that people love and enjoy. Driven by this principle, we are always committed to it with our daily practices. We’ve never stopped seeking and recruiting individuals with talents and visions; and we team with great people who strive to push their ideas into fruition and outperform expectations.
Currently, our “Internship program” is open for recruiting; if you are passionate with live events, self-‐evaluated as creative, full of cool ideas and with hand-‐on manners, let us roll up together.
VP Assistant Internship Role: minimum 6 - 12 months @ Support VP with daily work;
Creative Internship Role: 6 to 12 months @ Support Creative Team with creative work;
Project / Account Internship Role: 6-‐12 months @ Support with daily project function;
To support the management team, creative team, and project/account teams with below functions:
- Project related research, creating internal report;
- Communication & liaisons with internal and external parties;
- Involved with event creative process (concept development, event planning, and brainstorm, etc.)
- Event onsite operations support; ‐ Contents development
- Drafting bidding documents and reporting documents, etc.;
- Business Client visit if necessary;
- Other tasks as indicated;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English a must;
- Working level Mandarin expected, for international candidates;
- A team player with a proactive and flexible approach to work;
- Previous event industry internship experiences a plus;
- Good skills in MS office software;
- Being CREATIVE and PROACTIVE highly expected;
- Industry knowledge training & education; Hands on opportunities on leading events; Business practice & culture familiarization; Chinese business & culture familiarization; Monthly Intern Allowances;
- JOB OFFERED for superior performance;
Our Programs and designed to guarantee safety and peace of mind. From the time of application, arrival and departure from China, we have combined comprehensive programs to meet your expectations.
- Get a Customized program to your career fit with a personal Program Consultant
- Internship Placement into a Sectors of your Choice
- Career Mentoring with Coaches from the Silicon Valley and Wall Street
- Study Chinese Language ( 4 lessons per week)
- Accommodation: live with others interns in a community
- Insurance worth $100k
- Networking events
- Social Activities
- Trips to historical sites
- Access to Alumni Group for Job referrals
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!