Marketing Associate Consultants Internship
Internship Placements in a sector of your Choice, sharpen your skills and develop your Job Application portfolio under supervision
Internship combined with Mentoring and Coaching to shape your next steps and brand you for the Job market. Interact with experts from the silicon Valley and Wall Street
Explore China like a local, learn Chinese language make friends from all over the world and network into China’s Business community
Join our Alumni group for Job connections and Job Database
We are a global, strategic packaging company focused on building brands through packaging. Founded in 2006 by Swedish nationals, we serve international clients in 17 countries from offices in Shanghai (Head Office), Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, London, Stockholm and Tallinn.
We have always been passionate about the power of packaging. It is crucial to understand how a bag or a box embodies a brand – its interaction with people in their everyday life, as well as the lasting value it creates. Therefore, we focus on the end-result right from the beginning.
We create packaging that gets products chosen and turns your brand into a touchable experience.
Sales and Marketing Intern
As a Sales and Marketing Intern, you will assist the account and marketing managers with various projects and tasks that will give you a well-rounded understanding of business operations.
This internship will give you the chance to learn about sales and customer relations, as well as marketing and social media. Besides that, you will also profit from the experience of our sales team. Possible projects will include:
- Assist the sales department with research and market analysis.
- Compile leads from online and other listings and put them in a database.
- Evaluate potential customers and create a CRM system.
- Assist in the packing and delivery of samples for our clients
- Assist in the distribution and delivery of marketing materials.
- Assist with development of market strategies.
- Prepare presentations.
- Website: Contribute with ideas to the new website.
- Content Marketing: contribute to the website and social media platforms content.
- Ensure all marketing material and communication channels are up to date.
We are looking for young and driven people, enjoying challenges and fast-paced work environments. Motivated people should be able to work under pressure and open to learning new things. It is indispensable to have good communication and interpersonal skills. Any kind of sales experience is welcome and highly appreciated.
Other requirements include:
- Inter-personal skills
- Research skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- SEO knowledge is a plus
- Professional writing style
- Able to work on all social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter …)
- Be a self-starter and
- Able to work independently
Our Programs and designed to guarantee safety and peace of mind. From the time of application, arrival and departure from China, we have combined comprehensive programs to meet your expectations. You are probably coming to China for the first time and CIP will deal with all relevant arrangements for your comfort
- Get a Customized program to your career fit with a personal Program Consultant
- Internship Placement into a Sectors of your Choice
- Career Mentoring with Coaches from the Silicon Valley and Wall Street
- Study Chinese Language ( 4 lessons per week)
- Accommodation: live with others interns in a community
- Insurance worth $100k
- Networking events
- Social Activities
- Trips to historical sites
- Access to Alumni Group for Job referrals
Remember to mention TARGETjobs when contacting employers!