Public Relations and Branding Intern
Internship Placements in a sector of your Choice, sharpen your skills and develop your Job Application portfolio under supervision
Internship combined with Mentoring and Coaching to shape your next steps and brand you for the Job market. Interact with experts from the silicon Valley and Wall Street
Explore China like a local, learn Chinese language make friends from all over the world and network into China’s Business community
Join our Alumni group for Job connections and Job Database
About the Company
Established in U.S. 1923, the organization is a world Top 5 Public Relations Agency. Presence in 68 countries, 130 cities. Our strategy is to deliver campaign-leading ideas with earned content at the core across all media channels.
Currently, we are looking for a PR Coordinator for Shanghai Corporate team, this person will support team on practice clients in their communications and marketing activities.
- Assist in composing and revising all kinds of press release
- Assist in maintaining and updating media lists and making clipping report
- Weekly content updates on client’s official WeChat or Weibo platform to generate awareness
- Participate in PR angles’ brain storming
- Support on off-line PR events
- Perform partly PR consulting roles and Client visits
- Bachelor degree or above from creditable school
- Love writing articles and good at content creation
- Excellent in written English
- Strong passion for PR work
- Ability to supervise multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and Willing to learn.
Our Programs and designed to guarantee safety and peace of mind. From the time of application, arrival and departure from China, we have combined comprehensive programs to meet your expectations.
- Get a Customized program to your career fit with a personal Program Consultant
- Internship Placement into a Sectors of your Choice
- Career Mentoring with Coaches from the Silicon Valley and Wall Street
- Study Chinese Language ( 4 lessons per week)
- Accommodation: live with others interns in a community
- Insurance worth $100k
- Networking events
- Social Activities
- Trips to historical sites
- Access to Alumni Group for Job referrals