Full Time Analysts and Associates Programme
Progress Starts Here
Citi’s Full-Time Analyst and Associate Programs offer the ideal opportunity to hone your skills, build your professional network and establish a long-term career with us. Because at Citi, career growth is not a question of if – but when.
You’ll be shaping the future a global firm that provides the most forward-thinking financial products and solutions to the most enterprising corporations, institutions, governments, and individuals around the world. Something we’ve been doing since we opened our first office in New York in 1812.
We’re hiring graduates in a number of business areas. These include Investment Banking, Corporate Banking, Capital Markets Origination, Commercial Banking, Consumer Banking Markets and Securities Services, Quantitative analysis, Private Bank, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Operations, and Technology.
What our Programs involve
Our Programs start over the summer with several weeks of in-depth training. Outstanding learning opportunities will then enable you to quickly become an active team member, while you’ll develop the business, technical and leadership skills to thrive in our dynamic environment. Towards the end of the Program, you’ll have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
During your Program, you will:
- Build and apply knowledge and expertise during specific rotations across your business area
- Have key responsibilities to partner with the business and lead the team on a variety of different projects and tasks
- Engage in department-wide projects with your peers that would be implemented across Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Drive your own learning and development through additional training, mentoring, and networking
- Support your team and engage with key senior stakeholders on critical business initiatives
- You’re in your final year of university, or have graduated with a 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- You have 128 UCAS points or equivalent
- You have a passion for business
- You are, ideally but not necessarily, fluent in a second language
And that’s not all. A global perspective on the future of banking and a desire to make an impact at a corporate level are vital, too. We also look for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and develop a deep understanding of the financial industry, success in team environments
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus
Closing date for applications: Friday 9th November
It’s best to apply as soon as possible. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.