Corporate Banking Summer Analysts – EMEA
Progress Starts Here
Citi’s paid ten-week Corporate Banking Summer Analyst Program offers the ideal opportunity to hone your skills, build your professional network and establish a long-term career with us. Because at Citi, career growth is not a question of if – but when.
You’ll join the EMEA Corporate Banking team within our Institutional Clients Group. Corporate Bankers are relationship-focused professionals who understand the wide range of complex financial issues facing our clients around the world. Unique to Citi, they also decide where to invest the firm’s capital and execute those investments, working in partnership with other Citi groups.
As a Corporate Banker, you’ll drive the client dialogue on capital structure, liability management, liquidity and funding strategies, risk management, and investment solutions. Don’t worry if these terms are new to you as the internship will give you all the training, knowledge and support you need to excel.
What the internship involves
- Your Program will start in June with a week’s training in London, after which you’ll be placed with a Corporate Banking team for the duration of the Program.
- Successful summer analysts will be considered for a full time position after graduation.
- An internship comprises a mixture of training, social events and professional experiences. Your ten weeks will be spent doing any or all of the following:
- Conducting accounting and financial statement analysis, cash flow modeling, and capital markets analysis
- Completing fundamental risk and credit analysis
- Liaising with product partners
- Assisting in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
- Structuring deals
- You’re in your penultimate/final year of university, or have graduated with a 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline
- You have 128 UCAS points or equivalent
- You are, ideally but not necessarily, fluent in a second language
And that’s not all. A global perspective on the future of banking and the drive to make an impact at a corporate level are vital, too. We also look for the following:
Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn and develop a deep understanding of the financial industry, success in team environment
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Interest in business
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th December